Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting Started

I finally decided to give in and start a blog. I'm always aggravated with myself for not keeping a journal especially for gardening. So why not give an electronic journal a try. Here is a list of some things I look forward to with using a blog:
*Showing pictures (If I have a question about a garden pest or plant I may get advice from other readers!)
*Having easy access to a list of other gardening blogs that I like.
*Posting recipes and other fun stuff that comes from gardening.
*Having an easy way to keep track of progress or problems in the garden.
*Listing what varieties of plants I have so I have an answer when some one asks!
*Having one more reason to fight my husband for computer use time!
So now if I can just figure out how to use this thing.

No comments: