Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Fun with the Edwards Family



**I have posted lots of pictures to share with my friend Erin.  I can't seem to send them by email, so the blog is my next best choice.
Eli's one day older buddy, Ryder
Reagan and Reese getting ready to take their first summer splash in the New River.
Ryder and Eli romp and roll in the hammock.








Old Golf Course at Mountain Lake






I normally wouldn't post so many pictures that are almost exactly the same, but right after taking these shots, I found out that Eli was deciding what to do with a mouthful of apple.  He has always stuffed in food like a chipmunk.  This time he took in more than he could chew and he finally got it back out right when I fastened him back into the stroller.  Which reminds me to add that the Baby Jogger Stroller that Clay spent a lot of time researching has been a HUGE hit. 













I'm not sure what Ryder just learned from his sisters but it was certainly the best news of his life!  Love it!!

No comments: