Monday, July 14, 2008

Gardening Question

For any of those reading that garden I wanted to see if anyone has used a copper spray for their tomatoes to fight the blight and other diseases. Clay and I have used a product called "Dragon Dust," although we mix it with water and use as a spray. It is considered organic from the reading that I have done, but I still felt weird spraying once fruit was starting to grow on the plants. Besides the spray I just continue to trim the leaves that are blighted.

2 comments:

snookums said...

Those little purple peppers are wonderful. What is the name of them and are they hard to grow? Someone in or near C;burg sold them to Wade's year before last and I bought lots of them. I don't think many of us will forget yesterday anytime soon. We had a good time despite the rain and all the food destroyed. Thanks so much for the goodies. Talk to you later. Love, Cheryll

Rach said...

I think Tony used dragon dust on his produce. I know it was used after the fruits were on the vine, if that helps.