Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eli's First Week at Home

Another adorable homemade onesie, given to Eli from Elizabeth and Ashleigh.
Sitting with the flowers that Grammy gave to Eli at the hospital. The flowers reminded me of the wedding flowers Clay and I picked out.


Eli visited the Dr. on Tuesday. Then had his first trip out of the house at one week old. We visited "Aunt" Crystal and three of her kiddos, Layla, Luke, and Riley.


On the way home we made a special stop to visit Great Papaw Melvin. It tickled Papaw to hold the newest addition to the family!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Oh, that photo of Uncle Melvin and Eli is too wonderful. :o)

I'm laughing at Eli's "gas cap" paci--it's the only one Ellie will take. :oP

Enjoy this time with your little guy. What a precious precious baby. :o)

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, I can't stand how cute he is! Love all the pics.