Sunday, February 6, 2011

Growing Baby Boy

Eli is two weeks and two days. We can't check his weight officially, but he seems to be growing out of his newborn diapers and his newborn onesies are getting a little snug.
Eli put on his Hokie gear for one of VT's basketball games. He had to be changed before the game though, he always seems to have a diaper blowout when I put him in this onesie.
Here is the adorable Peter Rabbit quilt and pillow that several of my co-workers made for Eli. This is my little feeding station, where I spend most of my time now. Notice the hospital mug, that doesn't leave my side. The book sitting there has been a great read for in between feedings, The Friday Night Knitting Club, by Kate Jacobs. The rocking chair came from mom and dad, I can't remember where they got it from. It is pretty creaky, but I think Eli likes it.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I don't know why I'm always so compelled to do so, but I always try to figure out who the baby looks like. I think he looks like his daddy, especially in the top picture. He is such a cutie patootie. :o)

I have the never ending supply of water even now--my hospital cup STILL doesn't leave my side, lol!

That quilt and pillow are wonderful. And that chair? Those creaks and squeaks will become like old friends they'll be so familiar to you. After using the same chair for all three girls, rocking each of my babies was like coming home when I heard those creaks. :o)